- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Historic Wicker Park Churches, Art Galleries Open To Public This Weekend During Open House Chicago
Open House Chicago sites range from repurposed mansions and historic churches to modern offices and skyscrapers. The tours are all free.
‘I Feel Like I’m Burying My Neighborhood’: Wicker Park’s Cultural Scene Is A Shell Of What It Once Was. Can A Group Of Artists Save What’s Left?
Heaven Gallery's Alma Wieser wants to create a community land trust to preserve a permanent place for art and artists in Wicker Park. But she needs a lot of help.