- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Nearly 200 Affordable Apartments, Public Park Could Be Coming To Western End Of 606’s Bloomingdale Trail
The development, dubbed Encuentro Square, is designed to combat gentrification-fueled displacement happening along The 606's Bloomingdale Trail.
Plan To Convert Logan Square Church Into Affordable Housing Complex Clears Zoning Hurdle
"We as a congregation have lost our Latinx families who have been displaced ... through the evils of gentrification," the church's reverend said. "Our church council made the decision to sell to someone who would maintain our current affordable housing work."
After Losing Latino Congregants To ‘Evils Of Gentrification,’ Logan Square Church Could Become All-Affordable Housing
The church has teamed up with affordable housing developer LUCHA on a new plan that would transform the church into a 22-unit affordable housing complex.
Hundreds Of Fresh Produce Boxes To Be Given Out In West Humboldt Park This Weekend
The giveaway will kick off Saturday morning at 3601 W. Chicago Ave.
Affordable Housing Complex Proposal Near 606 Trail Awarded $1.5M In Federal Tax Credits
The development would bring affordable housing to an area grappling with gentrification, but the coronavirus crisis may delay it.
SRO Renovation Project In Humboldt Park Would Get $3.8 Million In TIF Money Under Plan
The plan to give TIF money to Humboldt Park Residence, a single-room-occupancy building, now goes to the City Council for final approval.