- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Stretch Of 18th Street Closed This Week As ‘Lovecraft Country’ Filming Returns To Pilsen
A new HBO series produced by Jordan Peele will close streets for filming in the evening and early morning hours from Wednesday until Saturday.
Jordan Peele’s HBO Show Transports Pilsen Back To The 1950s
Storefronts on 18th Street were transformed into a 1950s streetscape for the filming of "Lovecraft Country."