- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Holy Trinity Orthodox Cathedral’s Historical Windows Shattered After Vandals Strike Louis Sullivan-Designed Church
The church is an official Chicago landmark and on the National Register of Historic Places. Church leaders are working with a restoration company to make repairs.
Restoration Of Louis Sullivan-Designed Orthodox Cathedral Nears Finish Line
Holy Trinity Orthodox Cathedral leaders have made smaller fixes and updates over the past few decades, but they said the latest restoration is the property’s biggest facelift so far.
Owners Of Lincoln Square’s Krause Music Store Seeking A Buyer To Preserve Historical Sullivan Building
The Krause Music Store building, with a facade designed by famed architect Louis Sullivan, was built in 1922. Its owners are selling odds and ends there as they seek a buyer.