- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Lost Lake Fans Flock To Popular Tropical Cocktail Bar For A Final Sendoff: ‘This One Definitely Hurts’
The cold and snow didn't deter longtime customers, who lined up Friday evening for to-go cocktails, merch, and to drink daiquiris under the pink neon lights one last time.
Lost Lake Closing Next Week, Marking End Of Popular Tropical Cocktail Bar
Lost Lake will close after Jan. 15. The owners said the pandemic forced their hand.
Lost Lake Reopens For First Time Since Start Of Pandemic With New Menus, Outdoor Patio
The Lost Lake crew has eliminated tipping and requires all customers to show proof of vaccination.
To Protect Staff From Virus, Some Restaurants Stick To Carryout — But They Face ‘Mass Extinction’ Without Help
Some restaurants never brought back dine-in service because they wanted to protect staff and customers. But now they're struggling to stay afloat.
Lost Lake, Logan Square’s Beloved Tiki Bar, Lays Off All Employees, Urges Patrons To Tip Workers Online
Those who donate will get a "quarantine-friendly" twice-weekly email newsletter with cocktail and food recipes, Q&As with Lost Lakers and more.
After Lost Lake Bartender Gets Hit By CTA Bus While Biking, Coworkers And Friends Step Up To Help
The Friday evening crash sent 27-year-old cyclist Desira Miller to the hospital with a fractured skull, among other injuries.