Lost Girls Vintage
- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Shop Local 2021: A Logan Square, Humboldt Park And Avondale Holiday Gift Guide
From house plants at Rooted in Avondale to handmade macrame earrings at Mercado del Pueblo in Humboldt Park, Block Club rounded up neighborhood gift options for everyone on your list.
Lost Girls Vintage Opens Home Goods Shop In Logan Square
Lost Girls & Luvsick Home carries everything from '60s glassware and brass candlesticks to large gilded mirrors and art deco lamps.
On Amazon Prime Day, Struggling Local Businesses Beg Chicagoans To Shop Local Instead
Pilsen Community Books gave 10 percent off to customers who emailed them proof of a canceled Amazon Prime subscription.
Lost Girls Vintage Opens New Shop In Logan Square This Week
Only 10 people will be allowed in the shop at one time. Employees and customers will be required to wear masks.
Lost Girls Vintage Opening Second Shop Plus Event Space In Logan Square — After Stay At Home Order Is Lifted
Thanks to support from customers and friends over the past month, the Lost Girls team is optimistic the opening will go on as planned despite the pandemic.
‘It Was Meant To Be’: Owners Of Lost Girls Vintage Return To West Town For First Brick-And-Mortar Store
"We’re excited to be part of the bustling West Town neighborhood." Sarah Azzouzi and Kyla Embrey started Lost Girls Vintage six years ago.