Lost Boyz Inc
- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Chicago Sky Players Help Dedicate South Shore Softball Field To Honor 50 Years Of Title IX
Sky teammates Kahleah Copper, Courtney Vandersloot, Allie Quigley and Dana Evans joined neighborhood leaders in dedicating a renovated softball field at Rosenblum Park.
A South Shore Man Lost His Championship Ring Decades Ago. Found In Missouri, It’s Back On His Finger
LaVonté Stewart, founder of the nonprofit Lost Boyz Inc., once again is wearing the championship ring he won with Hampton University's football team in 1994.
How’s Your Internet, South Shore? Residents Asked To Weigh In As Organizers Work To Bridge ‘Digital Divide’
Two of Chicago's top 10 census tracts with the most households in need of broadband internet access are in South Shore.