Longman & Eagle
- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Longman & Eagle In Logan Square Closed Indefinitely Not Long After Reopening Sausage Shop
Employees at the popular farm-to-table restaurant made the call to close down, the owner said on social media: "When they say they're ready to call it, we trust them."
Logan Square Boutique Hotel Is Still On Track — With Longman & Eagle Group Now As Operator, Lawyer Says
The hotel planned for the historic Grace's Furniture building would overlook the Centennial Monument.
Longman & Eagle Sausage Shop Reopens After 3-Year Hiatus
The sausage shop was the original plan for the restaurant's back bar. But the staff converted it into a weekend doughnut shop instead and that stuck. Now, the sausage is back, to-go!
Galit In Lincoln Park Closes After Worker Tests Positive For Coronavirus
Galit is one of 11 restaurants participating in Lincoln Park's outdoor dining program, which allows restaurants on Lincoln Avenue to set up dining tables in the street between Wrightwood and Fullerton avenues on weekends.
Longman & Eagle’s End-Of-Summer Block Party Back After 2-Year Hiatus
Go for the meat-free grub and Revolution beer. Stay for the mechanical bull.