- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Logan Theatre’s Annual Costume Party And Contest Is Friday, With ‘Beetlejuice’ Screening To Follow
The contest has three categories — original, unique and spooky — with the top three winners in each getting prizes.
Logan Theatre Reopening Next Week
The neighborhood movie theater at 2646 N. Milwaukee Ave. is reopening next week after being largely closed for more than a year.
Logan Theatre Closes Again As Hollywood Runs Out Of New Movies To Send Its Way
The theater reopened just three weeks ago after a five-month-long coronavirus shutdown, but now owners say they don't have enough films to screen.
Logan Theatre Reopens After 5 Months Of Coronavirus Shutdown: ‘Safety Is Our Priority’
The owners have implemented several changes to keep movie-goers and staffers healthy.
Logan Theatre Is Showing Your Favorite Holiday Movies Through December
Elf (2002), Home Alone (1990) and Die Hard (1988) are just a few of the movies you can watch on the big screen.