Logan Square Preservation
- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Flashback Friday: In 1937, A Manhole Cover Exploded Off And Crashed Through Hollander Building, Killing The Elevator Operator
One of the freakiest freak accidents in Chicago's history happened in Logan Square.
Flashback Friday: Logan Square Auditorium Corner Looks Totally Different Today Than It Did In The Early 1900s
Back then, the site was home to the one-story Geannopoulos Market.
Flashback Friday: Logan Square Was Almost Home To A Huge, Suburban-Style Mall
The plan, which emerged after the CTA extended the Blue Line north in 1969, didn't make it past the first phase.
Restoration Underway On Historic Logan Square Church Windows Thanks To Preservation Group, Neighbors
Logan Square Preservation raised more than $12,000 in less than six weeks to restore and backlight the church's windows.
Historic Logan Square Businesses Honored In New Line Of T-Shirts That Support Neighborhood Preservation
The neighborhood group Logan Square Preservation is behind the new line, which also includes sweatshirts.
Preservation Group Wants To Make Logan Square Church Glow Again With Restored Stained Glass Windows
There's a campaign underway to inject new life into the 1916-era church at 2840 W. Logan Blvd.
Logan Square Groups, Businesses Team Up To Plow Snow For 4th Year In A Row
Chicago could get up to 14 inches of snow this weekend.
Explore Logan Square’s Early 1900s-Era Ryan Mansion And Other Gems At Upcoming House Walk
The Sept. 8 walk will feature historic homes in the neighborhood.