- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
RealGood Stuff, Healthy Food And Juice Spot Born In Chicago, Closes All Locations
The company is looking for a “Christmas miracle,” and its owner said he's open to having conversations with any potential partners that will help them stay alive.
‘We Refuse To Go Out Of Business’: Local Foods In Bucktown Offers Curbside Grocery Pickup
"Everything in life has become more stressful and more anxiety ridden. We don't want your food shopping to be part of that," said a co-founder of Local Foods.