L&M Fine Foods
- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Parkside Now Open In North Center, Bringing Twists On American Fare From L&M Fine Foods Owner
The restaurant features a 60-seat interior and a 40-seat patio. It'll serve twists on classic American fare.
Parkside Restaurant And Cafe Bringing Oysters, Cocktails And A Focus On Seasonal Foods To North Center This Summer
L&M Fine Foods owner Rebecca Goldfarb tapped Justin Kaialoa, a 2020 Jean Banchet finalist, to head up the kitchen. The restaurant will be in the former Monty Gaels location, 4356 N. Leavitt St.
L&M Fine Foods Brings Old School Deli And Butcher To North Center
The new store at the corner of Lincoln and Montrose is owned by Rebecca Goldfarb of The Social Table in Lincoln Park.