- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Pop Courts Community Plaza Opens On West Side To Jump-Start Soul City Corridor Businesses
The plaza is a reminder people in Austin "deserve everything everyone else has in all these other communities. There's no reason we can't have this."
Making A Difference In Your Community? Apply For LISC’s Chicago Neighborhood Development Awards
Firebird Community Arts in Garfield Park was among the groups that received a special grant from LISC after the previous awards were canceled because of the pandemic.
Verizon, LISC Offering $10,000 Grants To Help Small Businesses Survive Coronavirus Shutdown
Entrepreneurs of color and woman are encouraged to apply. The first round of applications are due before midnight on Saturday, April 4.
As Gentrification Moves West, Hermosa And Logan Square Leaders Launch Plan To Fight Displacement
Ideas include establishing a "welcoming corridor" along Armitage west of Pulaski for immigrants.
What Is The Next Chapter For North Lawndale? New Quality Of Life Plan To Be Unveiled Thursday
The new plan aims to improve transportation, address health inequalities and improve access to recreational programming.