- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Chicago Liquor Store Sales Would End At Midnight — Not 10 PM — Under Lightfoot’s ‘Compromise’ Plan
A curfew on alcohol sales was implemented during the pandemic, but the mayor faced backlash in trying to make a 10 p.m. rule permanent.
Lightfoot’s Plan To Ban Alcohol Sales After 10 PM ‘Dead On Arrival,’ Alderman Says
“You can’t kneecap a whole industry of mostly independent small businesses ... because of anecdotal concerns about quality of life,” one expert said.
Chicago Cuts Off Liquor Sales At 9 P.M. To Curb Crowds As Coronavirus Spreads
The liquor-sales curfew will go into effect at 9 p.m. Thursday.
West Side Liquor Stores Are Closing Early To Encourage Crowds To Stay Home As Coronavirus Spreads
Personal Liquors at 4241 W. Madison St. will start closing at 6 p.m. instead of its usual 2 a.m. closing time to encourage social distancing.