Lincoln Property Company
- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Weiss Hospital Development Goes To City Council, But Some Aldermen Balk At Project
Plans for an apartment complex on the hospital parking lot were approved after a robust debate, setting up a final vote by the City Council Wednesday.
Plan To Turn Weiss Hospital Parking Lot Into Apartments Gets Key City Approval Despite Some Neighbor Opposition
The plan for the 314-unit building is moving forward after a bumpy community approval process earlier this summer.
After Uptown Advisory Panel Flip Flops On Weiss Hospital Parking Lot Development, Alderman Says He’ll Support It
Ald. James Cappleman's zoning advisory board initially voted down the development. But the board changed its vote, and Cappleman has now said he supports the project.
Plan To Turn Weiss Hospital Parking Lot Into Apartments Is Alive Again After Alderman’s Committee Changes Vote
Ald. James Cappleman will make a decision on the proposal after a member of his advisory committee changed its vote to support the project.
Plan To Turn Weiss Hospital Parking Lot Into Apartment Building Shot Down By Neighborhood’s Alderman
Ald. James Cappleman said he will not support Lincoln Property Company's plans for a 314-unit apartment building on a Weiss Hospital parking lot.