- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Electric Scooters Could Hit The Streets But Are A No-Go For Sidewalks Under Proposal Set For City Council Vote
The scooters must be equipped with technology to slow them to a stop if they are ridden on sidewalks.
South And West Siders Will Get Half Off All Rides If Lime Is Chosen For City Pilot Program, Company Says
Lime will provide a 50 percent discount for all rides in the South and West sides if the city's selects the company for the second scooter pilot program starting later this summer.
Chicago Scooters Were Used To Fill Gaps In Public Transportation, With Many Ending Up At CTA Stations, Lime Says
Five of the top 6 destinations for the scooters were Blue Line stops in Logan Square, Wicker Park and West Town.
As Scooter Pilot Packs Up For 2019, We Look At The Early Morning And Late Night Workers Who Made It Happen
Block Club Chicago rode along with the AM and PM scooter deployment teams for Lime, one of 10 companies in the city's pilot program.
Scooter Safety Training Sessions Pop Up In West Side Neighborhoods
The city won't say how many people have been injured riding scooters since the start of the pilot.
Electric Scooters Coming Soon To West Side As Part Of New Pilot Progam
A test of electric-powered scooters is set to hit the city’s West Side next month.
In Chicago, Electric Scooters Will Be A Good Option For Short Trips, But CTA Still Beats Them On Price: Study
The new study looks at how a public e-scooter sharing system could be used by Chicagoans traveling within and between the city’s neighborhoods.