- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
The Duplex Opens Thursday In Logan Square, Bringing Fried Chicken And Mexican Food To Former Merchant Space
The Duplex, 3137 W. Logan Blvd., will have changing menus with a different set of chefs every few months.
The Duplex, A Rotating-Menu Restaurant With Food From Budding Chicago Chefs, To Open In Heart Of Logan Square
"Our goal is to ... collaborate with other chefs who don't have the equity or finances to start their own restaurant," owner LeQoinne Rice said.