Lens On Lightfoot
- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
$6 Million In Funding Announced As Part Of West Side United’s Drive To Close 16-Year ‘Death Gap’
The health collaborative is using economic investment opportunities to address the social determinants of health.
Mayor Lightfoot Boosts Protection For Immigrants, But Collaboration Between Chicago Police And ICE Continues In Criminal Cases
LENS ON LIGHTFOOT: Chicago’s Welcoming City Ordinance includes four exceptions, which allow authorities to collaborate with ICE agents when dealing with criminal cases.
After Rahm’s ‘Smoke And Mirrors,’ Lightfoot Claims Neighborhood Opportunity Fund As Her Own
LENS ON LIGHTFOOT: Even as developers flooded the fund as cranes dotted Chicago’s skyline, Emanuel awarded 156 grants totaling only $890,000.
Mayor Lori Lightfoot Promised To Spend More Money On Students In Need. Could 2020 Be The Year?
LENS ON LIGHTFOOT: Chicago is examining how to divvy up funds differently as school enrollment declines.
Lightfoot’s Actions On Environmental Campaign Promises Are Off To A Slow Start
LENS ON LIGHTFOOT: The mayor insists she's not backpedaling on her campaign promise to rebuild an Environment Dept., but her overall plans will just take longer to implement.
6 Months Into Office, Lori Lightfoot’s Pledge To End Aldermanic Prerogative A Work In Progress
“We are still on a point where there is a lot of resistance to change,” Lightfoot said. “But I relish the challenge.”