- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
A Low-Stress Bike Route Through Lincoln Square And Uptown Could Break Ground As Early As This Summer
The Leland Avenue Greenway plan has been in the works for more than three years. Neighbors can give city officials feedback on the plan for the next two weeks.
Plan For Low-Stress Bike Route Connecting Chicago River, Lakefront Path On Leland Delights Lincoln Square Neighbors
The proposed improvements include pedestrian median islands, raised crosswalks, contraflow bike lanes and bike-friendly speed humps, but the project wouldn't break ground until 2021.