- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Division Street Puerto Rican Flags, Little Village Arch And Boystown Rainbow Pylons Should Be Landmarked, Preservationists Say
The famous neighborhood symbols have been noted for their cultural and historic significance.
Boystown’s Rainbow ‘Legacy Walk’ One Step Closer To Landmark Status
The Art Deco-style rainbow pylons along North Halsted Street that pay homage to LGBT history are one step closer to gaining status as Chicago landmarks.