- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Le Piano Opening ‘Healthy Street Food’ Takeout Restaurant Next To Its Rogers Park Jazz Club
Le Piano owner Chad Willetts is opening Petite Le Piano in the former Far East Kitchen space. "We want to provide a healthy alternative instead of a hot dog, pizza or gyro, which you can get anywhere."
Rogers Park’s Le Piano Says It May Defy Indoor Dining Ban, Likens COVID-Era Business Restrictions To Abortion Access
Le Piano owner Chad Willetts said music and art are "essential" and he might break the rules and open. Rogers Park neighbors criticized his plan.
New Jazz Club Le Piano Brings Bohemian Parisian Vibe To Rogers Park
Chad Willetts and Joe Quinlan had a vision for a space that combines food, music and wine — and gives artists a place to perform.