- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Englewood, Chatham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Lakeview, Boystown, Wrigleyville
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Le Nocturne, Nearing First Birthday In Uptown, Needs Help Surviving Coronavirus Shutdown
Known for house music and an inviting atmosphere with no dress code, Le Nocturne may not make it through the year without the support of neighbors.
Grizzly, Uptown’s Gay-Friendly Dance Party, Hosting Virtual Club Night And Fundraiser
The monthly dance party held at Le Nocturne will allow for some digital partying while raising funds for out-of-work nightlife employees.
At Le Nocturne, Uptown’s New Nightclub, Come As You Are, All Are Welcome
The French owner, François Crokaert, fell in love with Chicago, the birthplace of house music. "I hope to create a more humble French nightclub experience,” he said.
Uptown Nightclub Le Nocturne Kicks Off Queer Fridays With Immigrant Rights Night Featuring Gavin Rayna Of LCD Soundsystem
Each Friday, the new club at 4810 N. Broadway will feature LGBTQ entertainment, from drag queens to DJs and more.