- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
West Side Railroad Could Become A 606-Style Trail — And Lawndale Residents Want It To Bring Art And More To Area
The city plans to turn a 2-mile stretch of the Altenheim railroad into an elevated trail. Residents can weigh in on the plan Thursday.
Some Lawndale Residents Have Hoped For Their Own Elevated Trail For Years. Now, They Are Helping Create It
City planners will work with neighbors to brainstorm how to ensure the West Side trail has positive economic outcomes similar to that of The 606's Bloomingdale Trail while preventing displacement.