Lawndale Christian Health Center
- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Englewood, Chatham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Lakeview, Boystown, Wrigleyville
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
North Lawndale Opens Vaccination Site To All Adult Residents: ‘It Takes The Guesswork Out Of Who Gets A Shot’
North Lawndale is considered one of the communities most vulnerable to COVID-19, but any area resident can now get vaccinated at a local clinic.
Here’s How West Side Hospitals Are Vaccinating Older People, Frontline Workers
Hospitals are trying to get more people vaccinated on the West Side, where neighborhoods have been hit hard by the pandemic.
$8 Million City Plan Expands Access To Mental Health Care In West Side Neighborhoods
In communities of color, there is tremendous need for help for people struggling with trauma and addiction, one provider said. "A lot of that comes from the underlying social challenges we have in those communities."