Lawndale Christian Health Center
- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
New CEO Of Lawndale Christian Health Center Is Taking On Health Inequalities In The Neighborhood Where He Grew Up
James Brooks said he will prioritize collaborations in the community that can help tackle the social conditions that lead to chronic health issues.
Shelter With On-Site Health Clinic Opens On West Side To Serve Families Experiencing Homelessness
The Primo Center in Austin will serve families and provide health care through a partnership with Lawndale Christian Health Center.
North Lawndale Opens Vaccination Site To All Adult Residents: ‘It Takes The Guesswork Out Of Who Gets A Shot’
North Lawndale is considered one of the communities most vulnerable to COVID-19, but any area resident can now get vaccinated at a local clinic.
Here’s How West Side Hospitals Are Vaccinating Older People, Frontline Workers
Hospitals are trying to get more people vaccinated on the West Side, where neighborhoods have been hit hard by the pandemic.
$8 Million City Plan Expands Access To Mental Health Care In West Side Neighborhoods
In communities of color, there is tremendous need for help for people struggling with trauma and addiction, one provider said. "A lot of that comes from the underlying social challenges we have in those communities."