Lawndale Christian Development Corporation
- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Tech Center, Affordable Housing And Grocery Store Will Be Developed On West Side’s Ogden Corridor
The Lawndale Redefined project was selected to redevelop a vacant patch of land along the Ogden Avenue business district on the West Side.
Healthy Restaurant Coming To MLK Legacy Apartments In North Lawndale To Boost 16th Street Business District
The restaurant will be built in one of the commercial spaces at the MLK Legacy Apartments, supported by a city grant.
Hundreds Of Homes To Be Built For Working-Class Families On West Side Vacant Lots: ‘How Do We Create Wealth For People Of Color?’
The mayor announced the city will sell 250 vacant lots for $1 to support the Reclaiming Communities Campaign to promote homeownership.
Vacant West Side Lot Could Become A Hotel, Cosmetology School, Business Incubator Or Food Hall
Residents will soon be able to give feedback on the plans for 3400 W. Ogden Ave. as part of the city-led INVEST South/West program.
West Side Group Breaks Ground On Affordable Houses That Will ‘Create Wealth For People Of Color’
The two homes will help Lawndale Christian Development Corporation create a scaleable model for building 1,000 affordable homes on the West Side.