Lawndale Christian Development Corporation
- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Hundreds Of Homes To Be Built For Working-Class Families On West Side Vacant Lots: ‘How Do We Create Wealth For People Of Color?’
The mayor announced the city will sell 250 vacant lots for $1 to support the Reclaiming Communities Campaign to promote homeownership.
Vacant West Side Lot Could Become A Hotel, Cosmetology School, Business Incubator Or Food Hall
Residents will soon be able to give feedback on the plans for 3400 W. Ogden Ave. as part of the city-led INVEST South/West program.
West Side Group Breaks Ground On Affordable Houses That Will ‘Create Wealth For People Of Color’
The two homes will help Lawndale Christian Development Corporation create a scaleable model for building 1,000 affordable homes on the West Side.