- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Judge Could Temporarily Block Southeast Side Metal Scrapper As Soon As Next Month
The lawsuit filed by Southeast Side residents accuses city officials of "environmental racism" when they issued Southside Recycling the first permit to open in East Side.
City Says Federal Probe Into East Side Metal Scrapper Permit Has Its ‘Full Support’ Despite Rejecting Prior Discrimination Investigation
City officials have downplayed a civil rights complaint filed by Southeast Siders and rebuffed requests from a federal department to delay Southside Recycling's permit review. Now city lawyers are telling the feds following civil rights laws "is of great importance."
Despite Mayor’s Claim, City Tried To Stop Release Of Video Showing Police Running Over Woman
Records show the battle for video of the incident that critically injured Martina Standley in South Shore stretched on for more than a year.
City Shouldn’t Be Punished For Letting Metal Shredder Move To Southeast Side, City Lawyer Tells Feds
City lawyers said the health department won't issue Reserve Management Group's final permit to open a scrapper until at least Jan. 19.