- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Can A New State Law Stop Dangerous Drag Racing On DuSable Lake Shore Drive, Expressways?
The bill was introduced after a crew of drivers shut down part of the Eisenhower to race and perform stunts, freezing traffic and blocking access to Rush University Medical Center, State Rep. LaShawn Ford said.
Family Of Englewood Man Killed By Chicago Cop Demand Officer Be Fired: ‘We Want Justice’
An officer fatally shot Turell Brown, 28, as police were responding to a domestic incident in September.
Opioid-Related Deaths Still High After A Brutal 2020 — And The West Side Remains The Epicenter Of The Crisis
Black communities continue to be hit hard by opioid deaths. Community groups are saving lives, but officials say big policy changes are needed to prevent more deaths.
Rep. LaShawn Ford Resigns From Loretto Hospital Board, Says He ‘Strongly Disagreed’ With Slap On The Wrist For Execs
Ford said he's resigning because he disagrees with how Loretto is handling the punishments for the executives.
New Weed Dispensary Licenses To Boost Black, Brown And Women Owners Proposed Under Compromise Plan
The bill includes up to 115 new dispensary licenses aimed at social equity applicants. But it could face opposition from existing weed firms for regulating when they could relocate their dispensaries.
As Violence Grips The West Side, New Task Force Aims To Address Mental Health Crisis: ‘It’s OK To Seek Out Help’
The task force will focus on community outreach to help residents break the cycle of trauma.