- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
$5 Million Boost For Small Businesses To Expand On LaSalle Street Approved By City Council
Small businesses would be eligible for up to $300,000 to make permanent updates to ground-level retail storefronts.
Neighborhood Businesses Looking To Expand Downtown Could Get $300,000 Boost If They Open On LaSalle Street
The fund would help revitalize LaSalle Street while giving small businesses in low-income areas the boost they need to increase brand recognition and their customer base, city officials said.