Laramie State Bank
- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
City Council Greenlights Plan To Transform Laramie State Bank Into Housing, Cafe, Museum And Incubator
The $44.2 million plan received a key zoning change needed to redevelop the vacant building for the benefit of the community and local economy as a flagship project of the Invest South/West initiative.
Laramie State Bank Redevelopment Bringing Museum, Housing, Café, Plaza To Long-Vacant Building Gets Key City Approval
The $44.2 million project to revive the nearly century-old building on Chicago Avenue is set for City Council votes.
A West Side Landmark Will Be Redeveloped Into A Museum, Cafe And Business Incubator
The city chose the project to give new life to Austin's Laramie State Bank as part of the INVEST South/West initiative. Plans also call for housing to be built nearby.