- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Lakeview, Roscoe Village Farmers Markets Are Coming — And Vendor Applications Are Open
The Lakeview Low-Line and Roscoe Village farmers markets will return this June, and applications for vendors are open through April 12.
Lakeview Low-Line Welcomes 11 Public Art Pieces To Make Community ‘Cleaner, Safer And More Enjoyable’
Erin Schwartz, who chairs the Lakeview Public Art Committee, said it was a "real success" to feature two women artists on the Low-Line's 11 new art panels.
New Murals At Lakeview Low-Line Encourage Neighbors To Feel ‘Connected And Inspired’ Through Hard Times
The two murals, painted in the Low-Line plazas at Ashland Avenue, are the first of four new artworks that will be finished by the end of September.