- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Edgewater’s Berger Park Getting Emergency Shoreline Work After Damaging Storms
Berger Park joins the growing number of lakefront areas to require shoreline fortification as Chicago battles erosion.
As Lake Michigan Recedes, Howard Beach Playground Getting Reinstalled After It Was Threatened By Erosion
A rising Lake Michigan had caused the loss of Howard Beach and the temporary removal of its playground.
Shoreline Renovations At Arthur Ashe Beach Park Start Monday As City Continues To Address Lakefront Erosion
The South Shore park will be closed for six weeks as city crews complete a project to protect the south lakefront from erosion and flooding.
Jackson Park Harbor Getting $3 Million Fix To Better Protect Lakefront Trail From Flooding
The pedestrian portion of the Lakefront Trail in the area has been closed indefinitely due to flooding caused by a breached wall, forcing cyclists and pedestrians to share a path.
South Shore Residents Fighting For Lakefront Erosion Help Give State Officials A Tour Of Damage
"We're looking for real time, real money [and] real solutions, with real neighbors driving the action," Blacks in Green founder Naomi Davis said.
Rogers Park Residents Assess Damage After Weekend Storm Brings Massive Waves, High Winds
PHOTOS: At Loyola Beach, debris and downed fencing show the ferocity of storms as neighbors worry their beloved lakefront beaches are being eroded.