La Malinche Coffee House
- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Pilsen Coffee Shop Owner Dies After Struggle With 2nd Bout Of Cancer — But Her Café Dream Will Live On
Marlene Torres, 39, realized her dream to open La Malinche coffee shop last year, helping other immigrants. She was "constantly helping people," her husband said.
La Malinche Owner Battling Cancer Again, Weeks After Opening Her Dream Cafe In Pilsen. Here’s How You Can Help Keep It Open
“I don’t want to close the shop because she worked so hard for this,” her husband said of the recently opened shop at 2110 S. Halsted St. in Pilsen. He's raising money to keep it open as she continues treatment.
New Pilsen Coffee Shop La Malinche Is Dream Come True For Owner, A DACA Recipient And Cancer Survivor
Marlene Torres left her job and went to college to open her own business. La Malinche Coffee House, 2110 S. Halsted St., opened in Pilsen last month.