- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
After Being Spared From The Wrecking Ball, Victorian Building Formerly Home To La Luce Receives Landmark Status
Built in 1892 as a Schlitz brewing saloon and tied house, the Queen Anne Victorian building was La Luce’s home from 1989 until the restaurant closed in 2016.
Former Home To La Luce — And Michael Jordan’s Old Office — Set For Historic Landmark Status
The building's owners applied for a demolition permit last year, but the community fought back.
Former La Luce Building In West Loop Saved From Demolition Again, Given Temporary Landmark Protection
The former Schlitz Tied House dates back to 1891. Most tied houses of this size and stature have been torn down, city officials said.
Historic Victorian Building, Former Home To La Luce, Spared From The Wrecking Ball — For Now
The city revoked a demolition permit for the former Schlitz tied house, delaying its destruction for 90 days.
129-Year-Old Victorian Building, Former Home To La Luce, Scheduled For Demolition
The former Italian restaurant and Midwest Performance Cars buildings are being torn down, likely to make way for a development.