- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Beloved La Catrina Coffee Shop Closes Its Doors After 6 Years In Pilsen
The owners plan to move to Guanajuato City, Mexico, where they’ll open a new community hub.
La Catrina Coffee Shop Owners Aim To Sell The Beloved Pilsen Cafe And Move To Mexico
The owners plan to move to Guanajuato City, Mexico, where they’ll open a community space.
La Catrina Coffee Shop In Pilsen Set To Downsize This Month After Decline In Sales
With the closing of about half of the cafe, Diana Galicia and Salvador Corona's shop will now operate in a smaller, more intimate setting.