- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Reunion, A Haven For Queer And Minority Creatives In Humboldt Park, Closing After 6 Years
"We're calling this a farewell and not a goodbye because we believe transitions are meant to be celebrated and we're really proud of what we've given and what the community has given back," one founder said.
Slo ‘Mo, Chicago’s Popular LGBTQ Dance Night, Brings Joy To The Quarantined With Digital Dance Party Thursday
The LGBTQ-focused dance collective will livestream its monthly dance party Thursday and help raise money for staff at the Whistler and queer artists.
Reunion Chicago Gave Queer And Minority Creatives A Space To Thrive Outside Of Bars. Now, The Community Center Needs Your Help.
"Right now we're covering our bases, but if we want to build a future, we need to have some investments and security in place," one of the co-founders said.