- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
$48.4 Million Woodlawn Affordable Housing Development Should Have ‘Space For Community,’ Neighbors Say
The Woodlawn Social project was selected this month as the winning proposal to redevelop land on East 63rd Street, bringing 60 affordable apartments and 10 townhomes to the area.
Woodlawn Social, With 60 Affordable Apartments And 10 Townhomes On 63rd Street, Gets Key City Backing
The planning department chose the $48.4 million project as the winning proposal for long-vacant 63rd Street land, and city officials will now begin a formal review process.