- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Esmé Restaurant Is Transforming Fine Dining With A Menu Inspired By ’90s Nostalgia And Nonprofit Kitchen Possible
Chef Jenner Tomaska has for years worked with Kitchen Possible, a nonprofit that provides kids 8-12 in Pilsen, East Garfield Park and Bronzeville with programs to teach them valuable life lessons through cooking.
Kitchen Possible, Which Teaches Kids How To Cook, To Get To Get A Slice Of Whole Foods’ Revenue Next Week
The nonprofit uses cooking as a creative medium for teaching kids how to follow a recipe for success in the kitchen, in the classroom and out in the world.