- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Loretto Hospital Under Investigation For ‘Potential Misuse Of Charitable Assets’
The Illinois Attorney General’s Office is investigating the West Side hospital after Block Club Chicago and the Better Government Association disclosed insider contracts.
Can A Compromise Be Reached On Chicago’s Elected School Board? Senate President ‘Confident’
Legislators are weighing a bill that would create a 21-person elected school board in Chicago by 2023, but Mayor Lori Lightfoot backs a bill to create a 7-member board with a majority of it appointed.
Powerful State Senator Got Caribbean Trips, Campaign Donations And Cash Through Loretto Hospital
State Senate Majority Leader Kimberly Lightford accepted campaign contributions from a Loretto Hospital contractor and Caribbean travel as part of her board duties.