Kimball Arts Center
- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Ørkenoy Hosting ‘Midsummer Block Party’ At Kimball Arts Center To Celebrate Local Artist Community
"This is very in line with our ethos of celebrating and supporting artists," one of the brewery's co-owners said.
As More Artists Leave Kimball Arts Center, Brewery Owner Says Building Still Has ‘A Lot Of Heart And Soul’
Despite concerns the new owners are stripping the longtime arts hub of its identity, one tenant — brewery and restaurant Ørkenoy — is proudly staying put.
As Developers Renovate Kimball Arts Center, Longtime Cultural Center, Other Tenants Move Out
The Kimball Arts Center has long been a hub for artists and creatives paying below-market rent. But the building, like the surrounding neighborhood, is changing.