- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Feds Will ‘Review’ Jussie Smollett Case After Charges Are Dropped, Trump Says
State's Attorney Kim Foxx has defended how the case was handled.
Kim Foxx Defends Handling Of Jussie Smollett, Says Case Will Be Unsealed
"Right now there's a lot of emotion and I wholeheartedly believe in our line of work we cannot be driven by emotion," Foxx said. "We have to be driven by facts."
R. Kelly Turns Himself In To Police After Being Charged With 10 Counts Of Sexual Abuse
R. Kelly's attorney Steve Greenberg told reporters all the women who have come forward in the case are lying.
State’s Attorney Kim Foxx Recuses Herself From Jussie Smollett Case, Citing ‘Familiarity With Potential Witnesses’
It's the latest twist in the evolving story of Jussie Smollett, a star of "Empire."
Protest Planned Outside R. Kelly’s Near West Side Studio: ‘We Must Be There For Our Black Women And Girls’
An eviction order was entered against Kelly to vacate the studio space this week, and a "for sale" sign on the building has been removed.
Families Of Missing Women Linked To R. Kelly Reached Out To Cook County Prosecutors, Kim Foxx Says
The county's top prosecutor urged anyone with information about R. Kelly allegations to contact her office.