Kenneth “Kenny” Paterimos
- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Step Down Cafe, A Pilsen Coffee Shop That Created Community, Closes For Good Because Of Coronavirus Shutdown
Opening the cafe was a dream six years in the making for Leonel Rodriguez. But after a beloved barista was slain and the pandemic forced it to close for months, it won’t reopen.
Ex-Marine Wanted On Murder Charge In Richard’s Bar Stabbing Has A Criminal Record, Remains At Large
An arrest warrant for Thomas Hugh Tansey was issued by a Cook County judge Thursday — four days after he was released from police custody.
Warrant Issued For Man Who Killed Pilsen Barista Outside Richard’s Bar, Police Say
The suspect was initially released Sunday night, two days after Kenny Paterimos was fatally stabbed eight times with a box cutter.
Step Down Cafe To Host All-Day Fundraiser For Slain Barista Thursday
The coffee shop at 2023 S. Racine Ave. will donate 100 percent of proceeds to the family of Kenneth “Kenny” Paterimos.