- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Edgewater’s Ken Nordine Mansion Made City Historical Landmark After Preservation Effort
The historical designation comes after the home was bought by a wealthy Chicago couple, saving it from the wrecking ball.
Edgewater’s Ken Nordine Mansion, At Heart Of Preservation Fight, Sold For $1.38 Million
The nearly 120-year-old home will be preserved by its new owner, according to sources.
Edgewater’s Ken Nordine Mansion Gets Preliminary Landmark Status Over Owner’s Objections
The family of late jazz poet Ken Nordine is seeking to demolish his former mansion, but the city stopped those efforts.
As Edgewater Neighbors Fight To Save Late Jazz Poet Ken Nordine’s Mansion, Estate Moves To Demolish It
Neighbors are hoping to save the stately mansion that is the last single-family home on its Edgewater block.
Edgewater Mansion, Home To Late ‘Word Jazz’ Poet Ken Nordine, At Heart Of Preservation Fight
Preservationists are working to save the mansion that is listed for sale as a redevelopment opportunity.