Kelly Marie Thompson
- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Free Little Art Gallery Popping Up On Northwest Side Aims To Spread Joy: ‘It’s A Place To Make People Happy’
Neighbors will be able to leave an original piece of artwork in the gallery box and take another piece home with them in a rotating art share.
‘Ladies Of Logan’ Teaming Up With Revolution Brewing For International Women’s Day Market
The market, set for March 8, will double as a release party for Revolution Brewing's new IPA, called Spirit of Revolt.
‘Ladies Of Logan Square’ Events Aim To Unite, Empower Neighborhood’s Small Business Owners
"There [are] a lot of women who own awesome businesses in Logan Square. ... This is a great way to get those people in front of more people," co-founder Mary Nisi said.