- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Man Accused In Road Rage Shooting Of Toddler Kayden Swann Was Told There Was A Child In The Car Before Opening Fire, Prosecutors Say
A judge ordered Deandre Binion held without bail for his alleged role in the shooting, which left a 22-month-old toddler clinging to life on April 6.
Man Charged With Shooting Toddler In Lake Shore Drive Road Rage Incident
Toddler Kayden Swann was recently transferred out of intensive care but is still being treated at Lurie Children's Hospital.
Kayden Swann, Toddler Shot In Head On Lake Shore Drive, Out Of Intensive Care And Expected To Have ‘A Great Road Ahead’
“After over two weeks of intensive care treatment, Kayden Swann, now 22 months old, has been extubated and is breathing on his own with support,” Dr. Marcelo Malakooti of Lurie’s Children’s Hospital said in a statement.
Driver Of Car Where Toddler Shot Was In Road Rage Incident Did Not Fire At Other Car, Prosecutors Say, As Search For Shooter Continues
Police and Mayor Lori Lightfoot said the drivers of the two cars were shooting at each other, but a Cook County prosecutor contradicted that, saying the person who shot 21-month-old Kayden Swann was the aggressor.
Man In Road Rage Shootout That Left Toddler In Coma Faces Felony Gun Charge, Police Say
The man driving the car with 21-month-old Kayden Swann in the back seat was arrested at Northwestern Memorial Hospital for possessing a gun as a felon, police said.