- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Avondale’s Kay Shoes Building Is Coming Back As Apartments, Ground-Floor Retail
The project will inject new life into a building that has sat vacant for two years, and it will enable the shoe store's owner to continue her family's legacy.
After Nearly 50 Years In Avondale, Kay Shoes To Close
Owner Monyca Price Flack said the family business at 2839 N. Milwaukee Ave. can no longer withstand competition from online giants like Amazon.