- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
‘No Place Like Kasama’ Premieres In Chicago Next Week, Telling The Story Of New Michelin-Starred Restaurant
The film follows owners Tim Flores and Genie Kwon as they opened the Ukrainian Village restaurant at the beginning of the COVID-19 pandemic in 2020.
In ‘No Place Like Kasama,’ Chicago Filmmaker Captures The Struggle Of Opening A Restaurant During A Pandemic
Tim Flores and Genie Kwon were weeks away from opening their dream restaurant when the pandemic hit. “No Place Like Kasama," a short film from Kerri Pang, tells the story how the couple forged ahead in tough circumstances.
‘This Has Been Our Dream’: Kasama Filipino Restaurant Opening In East Ukrainian Village
Award-winning chefs Genie Kwon and Tim Flores aim to make Filipino food "accessible" inside the building formerly home to The Winchester.