Justice Of The Pies
- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Justice Of The Pies, An ‘Unorthodox’ Bakery With A Social Mission, Is Coming To The South Side
Chef Maya-Camille Broussard founded the pie shop in 2014 to honor her late father, the "Pie Master." After years of operating out of shared kitchens, she is opening her first storefront on 87th Street.
‘Love Fest’ In East Garfield Park Will Have Free Food, Gloves And Masks
Local organizations have partnered to give 1,000 meals to West Side residents facing hardships.
Justice Of The Pies Launches Instagram Cooking Classes To Help West Siders Make Meals In Tough Times
With a growing need because of the coronavirus pandemic, baker Maya-Camille Broussard is taking her cooking classes online.