- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Struggling Bar Owners Want City To Allow Patio Service, Say ‘Arbitrary’ Ban Will Put Taverns, Breweries Out Of Business
Bar and brewery owners have been shut out of Phase 3 in Chicago. They're calling for a pilot program to allow outdoor service. “We want to be given every possible chance to stay...remain a viable business."
Get Ready For Cocktails To Go: Struggling Bar Owners Can Soon Make Drinks For Delivery, Pickup
The bill is now on its way to Gov. JB Pritzker's desk and the city is on board, too. It's a huge win for struggling restauranteurs and bar owners who say they need the cocktail sales to survive the coronavirus shutdown.