JP Morgan Chase
- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
West Side Businesses Win $10,000 Grants To Help Recover From Pandemic
The grants were awarded by West Side United, a collaborative of hospitals, residents and organizations working to improve community health by tackling the social conditions that lead to poor outcomes.
Chase Bank Unveils Community-Focused Branch In Woodlawn With Pop-Up Shops Planned Post-Pandemic
To address longstanding inequitable lending practices, Chase must "stay committed to making sure [it's] educating and empowering" residents of Woodlawn and other disinvested neighborhoods, one community partner said.
Little Village Kids Can Get Free Gifts From Santa And The Grinch Saturday
Instituto del Progreso Latino and JP Morgan Chase will give toys to children ages 4-12 10 a.m.-1 p.m. Saturday at the nonprofit's headquarters, 2520 S. Western Ave.