- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Chicago Public Schools Did Not Defame Lincoln Park High Principal Fired Amid Scandal, Jury Rules
John Thuet had alleged he was defamed, deprived of due process and suffered emotional distress when he was fired in early 2020.
Lincoln Park High School Trial Stemming From Ousted Principal’s Lawsuit Goes To Jury
Attorneys for former interim Principal John Thuet said Chicago Public Schools officials made disparaging remarks about him, falsely tying him to sexual misconduct accusations.